When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime Day brings excellent tech deals every year, so if you’re looking to buy a tablet, now is a good time to purchase one.
- There are many deals on Samsung’s Android tablets this year, and while we’ve yet to find an iPad deal, we’ll keep looking, so check back here often.
- Although Amazon is offering its fair share of discounts, Best Buy’s rival sale has even more worthwhile tablet deals right now. We’ve listed the best deals from all retailers below.
- To find the best tablet for you, read our guides to the best tablets and the best Android tablets.
- Be sure to check out our guides to the best tech deals for more great savings.
Tablets span a wide range of prices — our top picks can cost anywhere from $60 to $800 without a discount.
No matter how much they originally cost though, we can all agree that it’s always best to buy a tablet when it’s on sale. Amazon Prime Day is an excellent time to go tablet shopping; a multitude of tech products drop to all-time low prices to commemorate the deals holiday every year.
This year, we’re seeing discounts on tablets from Samsung and Amazon. Surprisingly, we have yet to see any major iPad deals, but we will keep looking, so check back here for updates. In years past, iPad deals have been excellent. However, this year, the lack of deals may be connected to the recent iPad launches that occurred in September.
Shop the deals below or read our tablet and Android tablet guides to learn more before making a purchase.
These are the best tablet deals:
More standout tablet deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]