DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Micro LED Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global micro-LED market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 80% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the micro-LED market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, automotive, advertisement, and aerospace & defense industries. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for brighter and more power-efficient display panels for smartwatches, mobile devices, and AR/VR devices, and increasing interest of electronics giants.
Some of the micro-LED companies profiled in this report Apple (Luxvue), Sony, X-Celeprint, Samsung Electronics, Oculus VR (Infiniled), Epistar, Glo AB, Verlase Technologies, JBD Inc., Aledia and others.
Some of the features of Micro-LED Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include
- Market size estimates: Micro-LED market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by application, panel size, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Micro-LED market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for micro-LED in the global micro-LED market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for micro-LED in the global micro-LED market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global micro-LED market?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the micro-LED market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the micro-LED market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this micro-LED market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the micro-LED market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the micro-LED market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this micro-LED market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this micro-LED area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this micro-LED market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Micro-LED Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Micro-LED Market by Application
126.96.36.199: Near-to-Eye (NTE) Devices
188.8.131.52: AR HMD
184.108.40.206: VR HMD
220.127.116.11: Head-up Display (HUD)
18.104.22.168: Smartphone and Tablet
22.214.171.124: Monitor and Laptop
126.96.36.199: Digital Signage
188.8.131.52: General Lighting
184.108.40.206: Automotive Lighting
3.4: Global Micro-LED Market by Panel Size
3.4.1: Micro display
3.4.2: Small-sized and Medium-sized Panel
3.4.3: Large Panel
3.5: Global Micro-LED Market by End Use Industry Consumer
3.5.1: Consumer Electronics
3.5.4: Aerospace & Defense
3.5.6: Micro-LED Market
4 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Micro-LED Market by Region
5 Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Micro-LED Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Micro-LED Market by Panel Size
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Micro-LED Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Micro-LED Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Micro-LED Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Micro-LED Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7 Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Apple (Luxvue)
7.3: Samsung Electronics
7.4: Oculus VR (Infiniled)
7.6: Glo AB
7.7: Verlase Technologies
7.8: JBD Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/euzdhm