Salt Lake City, UT, Oct. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As remote learning continues to grow in need and popularity during the COVID-19 crisis,Independence University, an accredited online university, donated 100 tablets to help the Special Education department of Mercer County Schools in West Virginia.
Lynn Bayle, Director of Special Education for Mercer County Schools, says this donation comes at a time when students need more options for virtual learning. “During our time of crisis with the COVID-19 pandemic, this is a much-needed relief for assisting the teachers and families with assistive technology usage,” says Bayle. “Many of our students have registered for the virtual option, which demands a greater need for technology.”
Dr. Alan Hansen, the Executive Director of Independence University, says donating the tablets is in line with the university’s initiative to enrich the educational experience of all students by making technology more accessible. “We are aware that
iWave Systems collaborated with Crank Software to provide 3D touch screen interfaces on iWave HMI solutions. The partnership enables iWave’s customers across the Medical, Industrial, and Automotive domains to leverage application ready HMI modules with suitable 3D GUI and accelerate the development of secure and reliable end applications.
Built upon multi-core ARM processors with 3D graphics and multi industrial interfaces, the iWave HMI platform offers modular solution optimized for a range of use cases in Food and Brewery, Vending Machine, Remote patient monitoring, Infotainment, Interactive Kiosk, and integrated IoT systems.
iWave HMI Features Include:
- Standard 7″, 10.1″ and 12.1″ display and Projected Capacitive touch, with the custom option for Touch cover.
- Support for Industry standard interface and wired/wireless connectivity.
- Application ready solution with the standard configuration of HMI with SDK on Linux and
- Custom API and UI implementation.
- Panel mount and Open frame fixture options
- Custom design and
Check our review of the best early Kindle, Echo, Ring, Fire tablets & Fire TV Stick deals for Prime Day 2020, featuring all the top savings on Kindle Paperwhite & Ring Doorbell
Amazon Prime Day researchers at Spending Lab have rated all the top early Amazon device deals for Prime Day, featuring offers on Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, Echo, Ring Doorbell & Kindle Paperwhite. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Amazon Kindle, Echo & more Amazon device deals:
Best Ring deals:
Best Amazon Fire deals:
Want some more Echo, Ring Doorbell, Fire tablets, Fire TV Stick & Kindle deals? Click here to access the entire selection of deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page.
Amazon Prime Day savings are available for a certain amount of time. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
For six years in a row, Amazon’s Prime
- Apple is expected to announce the iPhone 12 lineup and a new HomePod speaker at its event on Tuesday.
- But hours before the event, the leaker Evan Blass published what he said were images of the new iPhones and HomePod.
- The images line up with previous leaks about the color choices for the iPhone 12.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple is expected to unveil its iPhone 12 lineup at an event on Tuesday, but the device’s design and color options may have leaked just hours before the official debut.
Evan Blass, who has a track record of publishing accurate leaks about unreleased tech gadgets, posted photos of what he said were the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Pro, the iPhone 12 Pro Max, and a new HomePod mini speaker.
The images line up with previous
ATLANTA, Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Regal Software, a MineralTree company, announced today RegalPay One, a cloud-based solution that allows financial institutions to offer white-labeled, integrated payables to corporate customers. The new platform builds on the success of its predecessor, RegalPay, which has been on the market since 2008, with over 160 ERP systems integrated. The platform is compatible with most major banks in the U.S.
The RegalPay One application will enable regional and community banks to instantly provide a white-labeled platform for their corporate customers to automate their accounts payable function without a huge investment in technology. Business users can simplify their payments processing with the ability to transmit all payment types, including virtual cards powered by Mastercard In Control for Commercial Payments (Mastercard In Control), as well as check, Automated Clearing House (ACH), and wire from their accounting system, without double entry. Reconciliation is also included.
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime Day brings excellent tech deals every year, so if you’re looking to buy a tablet, now is a good time to purchase one.
- There are many deals on Samsung’s Android tablets this year, and while we’ve yet to find an iPad deal, we’ll keep looking, so check back here often.
- Although Amazon is offering its fair share of discounts, Best Buy’s rival sale has even more worthwhile tablet deals right now. We’ve listed the best deals from all retailers below.
- To find the best tablet for you, read our guides to the best tablets and the best Android tablets.
- Be sure to check out our guides to the best tech deals for more great savings.
Tablets span a wide range of prices — our top picks can cost